1. sand pumps suitable for dredging ship:The structure of 200WS-500WSG type pumps are single-casing, single-stage, single-suction, cantilever and horizontal. According to the connection with the gear box, two structures can be offered: self-carrying bracket and pump-box assembly. The lubrication for the bracket is grease or thin oil.The structure of 600WSG-1000WSG type pumps are double-casing, single-stage, single suction, cantilever and horizontal. It has self-carrying bracket. Lubrication is forced thin oil lubricating. The double-casing design can ensure the liner can work till it is worn out, and if the liner crack, water can not enter into the pump.
2. Easy to Disassembly and Installation, Convenient Maintenance:WSG type pump adopts front-disassembly structure in favor of easy disassembly and maintenance. Also it is equipped with special disassembly tools for each different part according to each parts features.The standard trapezoidal quadruple thread is adopted to connect the impeller and shaft, which not only transmits strong torque but also is easy to disassembly.
3. Good Performance on NPSH:The good NPSH performance of WN type pump ensures the strong suction ability as well as deeper dredging depth and denser dredging concentration.
4. Good Wear-resistant Performance, Long Service Time of Wet Parts:Wet parts of this kind of dredging pump-impeller, liner and front & back liner plate are adapted anti-wear cast iron alloy whose hardness is more than 58HRC, who has both strong anti-attack feature and higher resistance wear and resistance abrasion features.
5. Reliable Shaft Sealing Without Leakage: The shaft of 200-500WS dredging pump uses the mechanical sealing or stuffing sealing or mechanical-stuffing compound sealing.The shaft of 600-1000 WSG dredging pump adopts spiral sleeve L (shape) rubber sealing device that consists of three L sealing ring and one special thread shaft sleeve.